Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm on the Radio XX 1090

Today I was asked to come on the radio (XX 1090) to talk about this blogspot and why am I doing the Qualcomm Million Dollar Challenge for CAF. To tell you the truth it was pretty exciting. I had taken some time to write down a few notes so I didn't come across as a total idiot. BR (Bill Ray) is out of town so Burt Grossman was sitting in for him. Scott Kaplan asked the questions. (He's the one in the picture on the right with BR's hand over his mouth.)

He commented about the ride this past weekend and then asked me my story. It went fast but I think it came across well.

They have put a link on the radio page to this blog. Some may ask about Mike Crystal...who is Crystal. Crystal is my lovely and wonderful wife of over 22 years. She has been my life line, support and always 100% behind the things I do.

Lastly, I'm still in the running with the contest. Mike Carlson was eliminated today. Sorry to see him go. Really nice guy with a big heart.

No comments: